28 May Lean Foundations for Manufacturing Lunch and Learn | July 10
Small and medium-sized manufacturers have an especially difficult time competing in the global marketplace. Lean manufacturing has emerged as a successful way for manufacturers to focus on the customer and increase competitiveness and customer satisfaction. Lean Manufacturing removes and/or minimizes non-value work activity from the manufacturing process. The results are a more efficient and effective business, improving bottom line and ultimately increasing profitability.
What: Lean Foundations for Manufacturing
- High-level discussion about the principles and concepts of Lean
- Focus on the 10 Wastes
Benefits for the attendee:
- Learn or reinforce the elements of Lean that can drive productivity increases in your manufacturing business and improve profitability.
- Understand Waste and the negative impact it can have on your business. Following the lunch and learn, you should be able to categorize Waste in your business.
- Opportunity for a complimentary 30-45 minutes waste walk by MAMTC’s Lean specialist for a limited number of lunch and learn attendees, available for the afternoon of July 10 and morning of July 11.
Email Kasi Morales to RSVP by July 8.
- MAMTC’s mission is to grow Kansas manufacturing by delivering solutions to small and medium-sized manufacturers with value-driven results.