28 May Lean Foundations for Manufacturing Lunch and Learn | July 24
Small and medium-sized manufacturers have an especially difficult time competing in the global marketplace. Lean manufacturing has emerged as a successful way for manufacturers to focus on the customer and increase competitiveness and customer satisfaction. Lean Manufacturing removes and/or minimizes non-value work activity from the manufacturing process. The results are a more efficient and effective business, improving bottom line and ultimately increasing profitability.
What: Lean Foundations for Manufacturing: Joe Torrago, MAMTC
- High-level discussion about the principles and concepts of Lean
- Focus on the 10 Wastes
Benefits for the attendee:
- Learn or reinforce the elements of Lean that can drive productivity increases in your manufacturing business and improve profitability.
- Understand Waste and the negative impact it can have on your business. Following the lunch and learn, you should be able to categorize Waste in your business.
- Opportunity for a complimentary Waste Walk by MAMTC’s Lean specialist for a limited number of lunch and learn attendees
- Waste Walk’s with Joe Torrago include 1.5 hours in your plant and a written report
Email Kasi Morales to RSVP by July 22.
- MAMTC’s mission is to grow Kansas manufacturing by delivering solutions to small and medium-sized manufacturers with value-driven results.
About the presenter:
MAMTC, a trusted advisor for Kansas manufacturers, has been helping manufacturers grow using Lean since 1991. Joe Torrago, MAMTC’s Lean expert, will be facilitating the seminar. Joe has instructed hundreds of hours of Lean content to the benefit of Kansas manufacturers.
Joe has over 25 years of industry experience in manufacturing plants in either a technical support or operations leadership role. He has worked in consumer products (Estee Lauder, Hallmark Cards) automotive industry (Masland Industries, Sommer-Allibert), web based order fulfillment (Hallmark Business Connections), injection molding, textiles and paper/printing (TradeNet Publishing). He has been assisting Kansas-based organizations achieve their growth plans since 2015.